SpiceFX 6 TranJelly Wizard Includes Cool FREE Transitions You Can Keep!
The unique TranJelly™ Wizard specializes in creating realistically beveled transitions for Movie Maker, using the terrific transition shapes available in our popular SpiceMaster Wizard. Choose visually from four different bevel styles and four levels of bevel depth. Adjust the timing of the Movie Maker transition as desired, just like in SpiceMaster.
TranJelly LE is FREE and fully-functional, yours to keep for an unlimited time when you download our SpiceFX for Movie Maker demo. Even if you later uninstall the SpiceFX demo, you can optionally choose to keep the FREE TranJelly LE. The purchased version of TranJelly is included with any other Wizards purchase and adds 150+ Shape presets (bringing the total to 200+ Shapes, the same set as in SpiceMaster shown here) AND the ability to drag the beveled transition where desired within the scene, as shown below.
Tutorial: 6 Easy Steps to Using TranJelly
Double-click the Wizards for Movie Maker icon on your desktop (installed by our demo or purchased version). Or choose it in your Start > Program Files > Pixelan menu. Then the Wizards window will appear. If necessary, choose TranJelly transitions from the top submenu to see the below.
TranJelly Transitions -- Tips and Tricks
• To reverse the transition’s direction/flow in TranJelly, click the downward sloping preset in the top right of the Timing button’s palette. To accelerate/decelerate transition motion, chose a curved preset in the same palette.
• To revise a previously exported TranJelly transition in Movie Maker: 1. Revise the transition in this Wizard. 2. Click the Click here to export button. 3. Re-start Movie Maker. 4. Drag the SAME transition onto the old transition to replace the prior version. Important Tip: Revisions will NOT affect any other project. Each Movie Maker project file retains the Wizards information that was active at the time of applying it, no matter what Wizards changes occur later.
• To load a Reference Clip image that has a different format than the Wizard can show (thus a clip that is not in .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .bmp, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, or .pct. format), place the video clip or still-image in your Movie Maker timeline, display a desired frame in the Movie Maker preview window, then choose Tools > Take Picture from Preview. This will save a separate image file on your drive. Then load that image into a Wizard by clicking its Reference Clip button.
• To copy/paste a Bin's effect to another Bin in the same Wizard, right-click the Bin. This is handy to organize your effects and to create several variations of a complex effect.
• To undo/redo, click the small buttons at the top right corner of the window (if active). Up to 100 undo/redo levels are possible -- great for experimenting with different looks.
• To change the Wizard’s preferences, such as preview duration, video format (NTSC or PAL), aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9), and more, click the white Preferences button at the bottom of the window. For best preview accuracy in the Wizard, match the video format and aspect ratio to your Movie Maker project. Note that these values will not alter your exported effect; they are only for the Wizard’s preview.
• To clear only the currently displayed transition, or all TranJelly transitions in this Wizard, or all exported items in Movie Maker from this Wizard, click the yellow Clear (-) button at the window’s bottom. Clearing all exported items is how you can create a fresh set of custom TranJelly transitions for each new project. Note that existing projects will still retain their earlier TranJelly transitions unchanged.
• To exit the Wizards, click the green Save and Exit (check mark) button in the lower corner of the window. Although you must re-start Movie Maker each time you export items from a Wizard, you can keep the Wizards window open for reference or further changes.